RSS

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Quotes

Quote at Acura dealership
Quote at Acura dealership (Photo credit: eszter)
I love quotes. When I feel sad or upset, I always seem to reach for a quote or a song to make myself feel better or to put my mindset back where it needs to be. I asked people on Facebook what their favorite quotes were. Here are the responses:

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin to Pooh

~A.A. Milne

What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family."
~Mother Teresa

“I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else.”

~Jonathan Safran Foer

"If you live your life afraid to die, your afraid to live"

 ‎"What goes around, comes around".

Attitudes are contagious, is yours worth catching?

"It's fun to do the impossible"
~Walt Disney

What are your favorite quotes?


Enhanced by Zemanta