RSS

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Everyday Minerals- Eyeshadow Product Review



So you can understand my review better let me first tell you a little more about myself. I am addicted to eyeshadow! Its way cheaper than shoes and purses. I am a mom of three under five so my time is very limited. Even though my days are crazy busy I still like to feel good about the way I look. I believe a little bit of makeup can go a long way. Even if you only have a few minutes you can but a little on and look and feel great! All of us moms love looking and feeling great especially when it only takes a few minutes.

A little about Everyday Minerals ......

1) Being healthy. That means taking care of my skin by using all-natural


products that are actually good for it! That's why Carina started this mineral

makeup company.

2) Saving money. I am not going to pay 25-40 bucks on foundation. Period.

Our products are ridiculously inexpensive. That's also why Carina started this

mineral makeup company. Women shouldn¹t have to pay a premium for

looking stunning.

3) Thinking globally in everyday actions. As a woman and mother with

a daughter, women’s issues are very important to me. At Everyday

Minerals, we believe that women’s issues are the moral battleground of

this century. As such, we recently launched our Everyday Forward

mission, in which all proceeds from a designated product go to a

selected woman’s charity, such as Kiva.org, Womenforwomen.org,

Care.org, and Globalliving.org . One day every woman in the world will

be given the love, dignity, and appreciation they deserve to fulfill

their gifts and dreams.

4) No Animal Testing Promise


*info above was given to me by Everyday Minerals



Everyday Minerals sent me four eye shadows to try out (Smokey Pink, Lip Lock, Hot Chocolate, and in the Garden). 
Enhanced by Zemanta





I already love that it is a mineral eyeshadow. I love stuff that you can wear that wont harm your skin. This product did not cause any breakouts! It was very easy to use. It stayed on all day. I'm talking chasing three kids around the house, cleaning, errand running, cooking, ALL DAY! The colors are very light and neutral. Nice for working moms, going on errands,and dinner with the hubby. I would like to see a few more bold colors! I love subtle pretty popping colors but ever now and then I want to go bold. This product really exceeded my expectations! I think I'm going to have to try the foundation. Everyday minerals I love your eyeshadow and I love what your about.


(I did not get paid to say any of these things. I did receive free product to review. This did not change my opinion of the products. The words written are my honest opinion of the products/site. I only give honest reviews.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!!!