RSS

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wedding Song

My wedding song was Angel by Sarah McLachlan. I have been with my husband since I was fifteen. When we were younger and dating ,we watched the movie City of Angels. That's when we decided that Angel was are song as a couple. Funny weird puppy love thing.  Years later, when we were engaged deciding on every little thing, I asked , "What are we going to have as our wedding song"? He looked at me like I was stupid and said,  "Our song!!!!"  That's what I was hoping for but things change over time you know!


I know this song has underlined meaning to it. But to me, it reminds me how much we were in love when we were teens. If you have ever seen the movie City of Angels you know it shows what you would do for love.  Now we are older and still in love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!!!